LIGHTHOUSE CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL-Southend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LCI Southend-On-Sea branch is part of the Lighthouse Chapel International denomination, founded by Bishop Dag Heward Mills.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
&&&&&& Annual Summer Camp, The Loyalty Camp - - Wednesday the 10th of July to Saturday the 13th of July 2013 - - AS FOR DIS ONE, YOU TOO WILL BE THERE &&&&&&
!!!!Massive soul winning campaign 25 May 2013+++Southend for Jesus!!!!
)))))))))) MACHANEH MESSAGE OF THE MONTH = "WHAT IS YOUR LIFE".....are u on the Machaneh? ((((((((((
()()()() BOOK OF THE MONTH = "THOSE WHO PRETEND".....Eish!!!......()()()()
////////// Special Thanksgiving Service 4 BDHM's B'day on Wednesday 15 May 2013 * Invite massively for the service \\\\\
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» love
Recompense to no man evil for evil EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:49 pm by Divinamarie

» Those Who Pretend (Book of the month)
Recompense to no man evil for evil EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:27 pm by Pippa

» What is your life (Msge of the month)
Recompense to no man evil for evil EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:25 pm by Pippa

» Hello
Recompense to no man evil for evil EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:20 pm by Pippa

» Free Gift
Recompense to no man evil for evil EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:38 am by Pippa

» It's ok to laugh
Recompense to no man evil for evil EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:34 am by FEN

» Give God your best
Recompense to no man evil for evil EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:57 pm by Noma30

» Obedience is better than sacrifice
Recompense to no man evil for evil EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:54 pm by Noma30

» As we think
Recompense to no man evil for evil EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:46 pm by Noma30

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Recompense to no man evil for evil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HELENA

HELENA

Recompense to no man evil for evil Empty
PostSubject: Recompense to no man evil for evil   Recompense to no man evil for evil EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:14 am

Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
Back to top Go down
Noma30

Noma30

Recompense to no man evil for evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recompense to no man evil for evil   Recompense to no man evil for evil EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:12 am

Very powerful, a tit for tat or you do me I do you , attitude just leads to heartache, strife and confusion. Where there is true genuine love there is no room for recompensing evil for evil, because love is patient and kind, and holds no record of evil. 1Corinthians 13:4-8
It is only through the grace of God and making a decision to walk in true love that we are able to overcome evil with good.
Lord have mercy on me,help me to overlook things and to overcome evil with good.
Back to top Go down

Recompense to no man evil for evil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LIGHTHOUSE CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL-Southend :: Your first category :: DISCUSSION BOARD-
Jump to: