LIGHTHOUSE CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL-Southend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LCI Southend-On-Sea branch is part of the Lighthouse Chapel International denomination, founded by Bishop Dag Heward Mills.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
&&&&&& Annual Summer Camp, The Loyalty Camp - - Wednesday the 10th of July to Saturday the 13th of July 2013 - - AS FOR DIS ONE, YOU TOO WILL BE THERE &&&&&&
!!!!Massive soul winning campaign 25 May 2013+++Southend for Jesus!!!!
)))))))))) MACHANEH MESSAGE OF THE MONTH = "WHAT IS YOUR LIFE".....are u on the Machaneh? ((((((((((
()()()() BOOK OF THE MONTH = "THOSE WHO PRETEND".....Eish!!!......()()()()
////////// Special Thanksgiving Service 4 BDHM's B'day on Wednesday 15 May 2013 * Invite massively for the service \\\\\
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» love
It's ok to laugh EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:49 pm by Divinamarie

» Those Who Pretend (Book of the month)
It's ok to laugh EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:27 pm by Pippa

» What is your life (Msge of the month)
It's ok to laugh EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:25 pm by Pippa

» Hello
It's ok to laugh EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:20 pm by Pippa

» Free Gift
It's ok to laugh EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:38 am by Pippa

» It's ok to laugh
It's ok to laugh EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:34 am by FEN

» Give God your best
It's ok to laugh EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:57 pm by Noma30

» Obedience is better than sacrifice
It's ok to laugh EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:54 pm by Noma30

» As we think
It's ok to laugh EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:46 pm by Noma30

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

It's ok to laugh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noma30

Noma30

It's ok to laugh Empty
PostSubject: It's ok to laugh   It's ok to laugh EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:02 pm

Many serious things are going on in this world, and we need to be aware of them and prepared for them. But at the same time we need to learn to relax and take things as they come without getting all nervous and upset about them. We need to learn how to enjoy the good life God has provided for us through the death and resurrection of His Son Jesus Christ (SEE JOHN 10:10). In spite of all the troubling things going on around us in the world, our daily confession should be, "This is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it."

Something we Christians need to do more of is laugh. We tend to be so heavy about everything - our sin, expecting perfection from ourselves, our growth in God, our prayer life, the gifts of the Spirit, and memorizing Bible verses. We carry around such heavy burdens. If we would just laugh a little more - be of good cheer, "cheer up" - we would find that a little bit of laughter makes that load much lighter.

In the world we live in, there isn't a great deal to laugh about so we will need to do it on purpose. It is easy to find plenty to worry about. To be happy, we need to work on it a little. We need to laugh and have a good time. Laughter really is the best medicine!
Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart. (Psalm 32:11 KJV)
Back to top Go down
Pippa

Pippa

It's ok to laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's ok to laugh   It's ok to laugh EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:54 pm

Ah, l agree. Laughing is good medicine my dear. It's not in the Bible but I believe it. The Bible says Rejoice in The Lord always and again I say rejoice....Philipians 4:4

Back to top Go down
FEN

It's ok to laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's ok to laugh   It's ok to laugh EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:38 am

EIGH!!! today I had a good laugh, to the point that up to now my body is still reminding me.
its good exercise I tell you.
Back to top Go down
Pippa

Pippa

It's ok to laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's ok to laugh   It's ok to laugh EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:45 am

Eish...what a laugh! I wonder what it was all about...lol
Back to top Go down
FEN

It's ok to laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's ok to laugh   It's ok to laugh EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:34 am

we were just reminiscing. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's ok to laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's ok to laugh   It's ok to laugh Empty

Back to top Go down

It's ok to laugh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LIGHTHOUSE CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL-Southend :: Your first category :: DISCUSSION BOARD-
Jump to: