LIGHTHOUSE CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL-Southend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LCI Southend-On-Sea branch is part of the Lighthouse Chapel International denomination, founded by Bishop Dag Heward Mills.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
&&&&&& Annual Summer Camp, The Loyalty Camp - - Wednesday the 10th of July to Saturday the 13th of July 2013 - - AS FOR DIS ONE, YOU TOO WILL BE THERE &&&&&&
!!!!Massive soul winning campaign 25 May 2013+++Southend for Jesus!!!!
)))))))))) MACHANEH MESSAGE OF THE MONTH = "WHAT IS YOUR LIFE".....are u on the Machaneh? ((((((((((
()()()() BOOK OF THE MONTH = "THOSE WHO PRETEND".....Eish!!!......()()()()
////////// Special Thanksgiving Service 4 BDHM's B'day on Wednesday 15 May 2013 * Invite massively for the service \\\\\
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» love
Christian Living EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:49 pm by Divinamarie

» Those Who Pretend (Book of the month)
Christian Living EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:27 pm by Pippa

» What is your life (Msge of the month)
Christian Living EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:25 pm by Pippa

» Hello
Christian Living EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:20 pm by Pippa

» Free Gift
Christian Living EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:38 am by Pippa

» It's ok to laugh
Christian Living EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:34 am by FEN

» Give God your best
Christian Living EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:57 pm by Noma30

» Obedience is better than sacrifice
Christian Living EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:54 pm by Noma30

» As we think
Christian Living EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:46 pm by Noma30

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Christian Living

Go down 
+3
FEN
Noma30
HELENA
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HELENA

HELENA

Christian Living Empty
PostSubject: Christian Living   Christian Living EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:05 am

Christian Living

Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also - Matthew 6:21

How you handle money reveals a lot about your spiritual condition. If your treasure is on earth and you are focused on accumulating more and more material things, it is evident there is a heart problem.

It is easy to be influenced by the world and therefore think like the world thinks. The prevalent attitude is, "this is my money, my house, my car; I can do with it what I please." But you need to embrace a basic biblical truth and that is that God owns everything: "the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof: the world, and they that dwell therein" (Psalm 24:1).

This truth should change your whole perspective. Everything that you have belongs to God and He is blessing you to enjoy it. In fact, if you are His child, you belong to Him in a special way. Paul writes that you are not your own for you are bought with a price. Our body belongs to the Lord. Our mind belongs to Him, our time belongs to Him, and certainly all that we possess really belongs to Him.

While in most cases it is through work that we receive what we need to sustain us, it is God Who gives us the power to get wealth. So as He provides a job and gives you the mind and body capable of doing what is required on the job, you must give thanks for what He has provided. You then should be a faithful steward of all with which you have been entrusted.

If you are a good steward, you will not live above your means, incur debts you cannot pay, or waste the resources you have been blessed to accumulate. Recognizing your role as a steward-a manager of what God has given you-will not deprive you of liberty, but will keep you from being enslaved by the love of money. If fact you will become a generous giver and find a great joy in knowing that God loves a cheerful giver.
Back to top Go down
Noma30

Noma30

Christian Living Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian Living   Christian Living EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:57 am

That's very powerful, I should be mindful from now about what I deem to be more important in my life. I shall endeavor to be a good steward, and a cheerful giver!
Back to top Go down
FEN

Christian Living Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian Living   Christian Living EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:10 am

we learn something new everyday.
Back to top Go down
Pippa

Pippa

Christian Living Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian Living   Christian Living EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:14 am

True indeed. A STEWARD is a person who manages another's property or financial affairs, one who administers anything as the agent of another or others.
This just shows we are Custodians...we are entrusted with guarding and maintaining it.
May we be good stewards. The Bible says in 1 Cor 4:7...For who regards you as superior? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as if you had not received it? (NASB).......we owe it to Him
I love the scripture in Lev 27:30 which talks about tithes. The scripture says....it's the Lord's....meaning its His anyway and therefore we have to give it back to Him cheerfully. This indeed is Christian living!!!
Back to top Go down
Divinamarie

Christian Living Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian Living   Christian Living EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:29 am

This is food for thought
Back to top Go down
Pastor
Admin
Pastor

Christian Living Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian Living   Christian Living EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:59 am

Oh me....nn! Too powerful.

Brother! Sister! You are doing what? Buying trainers for £100? Huh? Is the money yours? Have you checked it out with the owner?

You are doing your hair for how much, £70? Is the money yours? How much offering did you give the owner last week? And 3 hours to do your hair? Hei! Is the time yours? How much time have you given the owner of your time?

You won't fast? Charlie, the stomach is not yours o..o.!

So you at all what is yours? Nothing!

We are like servants behaving like masters. We are like custodians behaving like owners! Imposters! Pretenders! Liars! Thieves!

HOW GREEDY AND UNSPIRITUAL TO STEAL TITHES AND OFFERINGS. A THIEF IS A THIEF WHETHER THE STEALING IS FROM MAN OR FROM THE OWNER OF ALL WE ARE.

Lord God, help me to lay it all at your feet, and to ask before I use. It is not mine, it is yours. Amen
Back to top Go down
Sheila35

Sheila35

Christian Living Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian Living   Christian Living EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:13 am

This is powerful we are learning every day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christian Living Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian Living   Christian Living Empty

Back to top Go down

Christian Living
Page 1 of 1