LIGHTHOUSE CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL-Southend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LCI Southend-On-Sea branch is part of the Lighthouse Chapel International denomination, founded by Bishop Dag Heward Mills.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
&&&&&& Annual Summer Camp, The Loyalty Camp - - Wednesday the 10th of July to Saturday the 13th of July 2013 - - AS FOR DIS ONE, YOU TOO WILL BE THERE &&&&&&
!!!!Massive soul winning campaign 25 May 2013+++Southend for Jesus!!!!
)))))))))) MACHANEH MESSAGE OF THE MONTH = "WHAT IS YOUR LIFE".....are u on the Machaneh? ((((((((((
()()()() BOOK OF THE MONTH = "THOSE WHO PRETEND".....Eish!!!......()()()()
////////// Special Thanksgiving Service 4 BDHM's B'day on Wednesday 15 May 2013 * Invite massively for the service \\\\\
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» love
first love EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:49 pm by Divinamarie

» Those Who Pretend (Book of the month)
first love EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:27 pm by Pippa

» What is your life (Msge of the month)
first love EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:25 pm by Pippa

» Hello
first love EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:20 pm by Pippa

» Free Gift
first love EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:38 am by Pippa

» It's ok to laugh
first love EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:34 am by FEN

» Give God your best
first love EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:57 pm by Noma30

» Obedience is better than sacrifice
first love EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:54 pm by Noma30

» As we think
first love EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:46 pm by Noma30

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

first love

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alritas

Alritas

first love Empty
PostSubject: first love   first love EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:09 am

In today,s society we let the cares of this world effect our minds our way of thinking but as christians we have to return back to our first love which is god,can you remember the day you got baptized you feel that joy that peace. That love inside of you,that passion your first love, let nothing come and take the place of your first love jesus christ john 3v16
Back to top Go down
Pastor
Admin
Pastor

first love Empty
PostSubject: Re: first love   first love EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:10 pm

God says if we tick all the boxes and get ii all correct, but we remain lethargic and lose our first all consuming love for him, he will take note. He says he will proceed to remove us from our favoured position and demote us from our current stature.

He says that even though other things have pleased him about us, for that one omission, he will aggressively set us aside without consideration. Note the scripture below:

Revelation 2:1-6
1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; 2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars: 3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted. 4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. 5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. 6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
Back to top Go down
Pippa

Pippa

first love Empty
PostSubject: Re: first love   first love EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:19 am

I believe that our love for Him should be our priority. Remember that first time you gave your life to Christ....the love you had for Him...the tears you used to shed for Him when the word was preached, during praise and worship, etc...countless things that happened just after when you gave your life to Him (salvation)!!!!!!!!!!!!!yes....
This is what God yearns for. May we love Him with our all. I recommend the message by Bishop Dag on Loving God which he preached sometime beginning of the year.
Back to top Go down
Marjorie35

Marjorie35

first love Empty
PostSubject: Re: first love   first love EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:59 am

Yes, I remember when I first got saved. I cried all the way back home from church, singing some christian love songs. I felt this overwhelming peace and happiness within me. I was afraid to sleep without my bible and was afraid to make any move without speaking to the Lord. But as the years went by I lost my first love. Am still finding my way back to my first love. I feel like i have lost my joy and Psalm 51: 10-12 has been my daily prayer especially verse 12.

Psalm 51:10-12
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

God thank you for my life. Please help me find my way back to my first love. Help me see all trials as character building exercises. And use me Lord for whatever you please. Let your will be done in my life.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

first love Empty
PostSubject: Re: first love   first love Empty

Back to top Go down

first love
Page 1 of 1