LIGHTHOUSE CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL-Southend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LCI Southend-On-Sea branch is part of the Lighthouse Chapel International denomination, founded by Bishop Dag Heward Mills.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
&&&&&& Annual Summer Camp, The Loyalty Camp - - Wednesday the 10th of July to Saturday the 13th of July 2013 - - AS FOR DIS ONE, YOU TOO WILL BE THERE &&&&&&
!!!!Massive soul winning campaign 25 May 2013+++Southend for Jesus!!!!
)))))))))) MACHANEH MESSAGE OF THE MONTH = "WHAT IS YOUR LIFE".....are u on the Machaneh? ((((((((((
()()()() BOOK OF THE MONTH = "THOSE WHO PRETEND".....Eish!!!......()()()()
////////// Special Thanksgiving Service 4 BDHM's B'day on Wednesday 15 May 2013 * Invite massively for the service \\\\\
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» love
As we think EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:49 pm by Divinamarie

» Those Who Pretend (Book of the month)
As we think EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:27 pm by Pippa

» What is your life (Msge of the month)
As we think EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:25 pm by Pippa

» Hello
As we think EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:20 pm by Pippa

» Free Gift
As we think EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:38 am by Pippa

» It's ok to laugh
As we think EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:34 am by FEN

» Give God your best
As we think EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:57 pm by Noma30

» Obedience is better than sacrifice
As we think EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:54 pm by Noma30

» As we think
As we think EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:46 pm by Noma30

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

As we think

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noma30

Noma30

As we think Empty
PostSubject: As we think   As we think EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:45 am

Years ago, I learned an invaluable lesson: Whatever we focus on, we become. That simple statement taught me a great deal. Wherever we put our energies or our attention, those things will develop. Another way I like to say it is, "Where the mind goes, the man follows!"

If I begin to think about ice cream, I will soon find myself pursuing ice cream. My thought will stir my desires and emotions, and I will make the decision to follow them.

If we focus only on the negative things in our lives, we become negative people. Everything, including our conversations, becomes negative. We soon lose our joy and live miserable lives--and it all started with our own thinking.

You might be experiencing some problems in life--not realizing that you are creating them yourself by what you're choosing to think about. I challenge you to think about what you're thinking about!

You might be discouraged and even depressed and wonder what caused it. Yet if you will examine your thought life, you will find that you are feeding the negative emotions you are feeling. Negative thoughts are fuel for discouragement, depression, and many other unpleasant emotions.

We should choose our thoughts carefully. We can think about what is wrong with our lives or about what is right with them. We can think about what is wrong with all the people we are in relationship with or we can see the good and meditate on that. The Bible teaches us to always believe the best. When we do that, it makes our own lives happier and more peaceful.
For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he.........(Proverbs 23:7 KJV)
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. (Philippians 4:8 KJV)
Back to top Go down
Pippa

Pippa

As we think Empty
PostSubject: Re: As we think   As we think EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:51 am

As I read through this passage...Phil 4:8 came to mind. Lo and behold the scripture was in the passage. I certainly concur!!! This is it sister. May we indeed think on these things!!
Back to top Go down
Pastor
Admin
Pastor

As we think Empty
PostSubject: Re: As we think   As we think EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:35 am

"If I begin to think about ice cream, I will soon find myself pursuing ice cream. My thought will stir my desires and emotions, and I will make the decision to follow them.."
(Noma Mpofu)

VERY SOON YOU WILL BECOME COLD, SEASONAL, UNSTABLE, SHALLOW, AND FINISHED.....just like an ice cream.

You will become an ice cream!

Last edited by Pastor on Wed May 08, 2013 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noma30

Noma30

As we think Empty
PostSubject: Re: As we think   As we think EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:46 pm

Forgive!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

As we think Empty
PostSubject: Re: As we think   As we think Empty

Back to top Go down

As we think
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LIGHTHOUSE CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL-Southend :: Your first category :: DISCUSSION BOARD-
Jump to: