LIGHTHOUSE CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL-Southend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LCI Southend-On-Sea branch is part of the Lighthouse Chapel International denomination, founded by Bishop Dag Heward Mills.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
&&&&&& Annual Summer Camp, The Loyalty Camp - - Wednesday the 10th of July to Saturday the 13th of July 2013 - - AS FOR DIS ONE, YOU TOO WILL BE THERE &&&&&&
!!!!Massive soul winning campaign 25 May 2013+++Southend for Jesus!!!!
)))))))))) MACHANEH MESSAGE OF THE MONTH = "WHAT IS YOUR LIFE".....are u on the Machaneh? ((((((((((
()()()() BOOK OF THE MONTH = "THOSE WHO PRETEND".....Eish!!!......()()()()
////////// Special Thanksgiving Service 4 BDHM's B'day on Wednesday 15 May 2013 * Invite massively for the service \\\\\
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» love
What is your life (Msge of the month) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:49 pm by Divinamarie

» Those Who Pretend (Book of the month)
What is your life (Msge of the month) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:27 pm by Pippa

» What is your life (Msge of the month)
What is your life (Msge of the month) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:25 pm by Pippa

» Hello
What is your life (Msge of the month) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:20 pm by Pippa

» Free Gift
What is your life (Msge of the month) EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:38 am by Pippa

» It's ok to laugh
What is your life (Msge of the month) EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:34 am by FEN

» Give God your best
What is your life (Msge of the month) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:57 pm by Noma30

» Obedience is better than sacrifice
What is your life (Msge of the month) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:54 pm by Noma30

» As we think
What is your life (Msge of the month) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:46 pm by Noma30

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

What is your life (Msge of the month)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pippa

Pippa

What is your life (Msge of the month) Empty
PostSubject: What is your life (Msge of the month)   What is your life (Msge of the month) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:55 pm

Let us remember to listen to this Mechanah message even as God has given the grace to see the month of May.
I am already being blessed by it. Short life long eternity...our lives are like vapour....James 4:14...Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
Let's work for the Lord....our lives are very short...before we realise we would have checked out of this place and gone.
Please let's listen and share together as we listen and I believe we will be blessed as we encourage each other
Back to top Go down
Pippa

Pippa

PostSubject: Re: What is your life (Msge of the month)   What is your life (Msge of the month) EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:29 pm

Ah, this message is something else! I have listened to it before but this time round it really sounds new. I was struck by what Bishop said about me being assessed in heaven by HOW MUCH I HAVE DONE AND WHAT KIND OF WORK I HAVE DONE. What a sustained shock!

This shows how important being a true follower is. Wow, the story in Lk 19:15ff talks about the principle of gaining by trading. What work have i done here with what God has given me and also the quality?? May l do what is right and pleasing to God so as to be able to stand with boldness on the day of judgement. Help me Jesus!!

A scripture that struck me as well as he was preaching was from 1 Tim 6:9-10.....People who want to be rich fall into all sorts of temptations and traps. They are caught by foolish and harmful desires that drag them down and destroy them. The love of money causes all kinds of trouble. Some people want money so much they have given up their faith and caused themselves a lot of pain (CEV)....Jesus!!

May l not lose my faith. May l do that which He has called me to do and become the person He wants me to be! What is my life!!!!! Let me work while it is day for the night is coming!
Back to top Go down
Pastor
Admin
Pastor

PostSubject: Re: What is your life (Msge of the month)   What is your life (Msge of the month) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:53 pm

Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Compulsory exam questions on THAT DAY:

1/ How much work have you done for God with your life:
Luke 19:12-15
He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return. 13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come. 14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us. 15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.

2/ What sort of work
1 Corinthians 3:12-13
But if anyone builds on the foundation with gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay, or stubble; 13 each man's work will be revealed. For the Day will declare it, because it is revealed in fire; and the fire itself will test what sort of work each man's work is.

Brethren, the quantity and quality of work we did will be the main issues.

This exam will take place at the beginning of your long eternity.

Are you being wise with your life?

Remember that your life is a short life in preparation for an unending eternity.

Last edited by Pastor on Wed May 08, 2013 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pippa

Pippa

PostSubject: Re: What is your life (Msge of the month)   What is your life (Msge of the month) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:51 pm

These two questions are indeed serious. As the preaching is going I am afraid for myself. What sort of work am I doing for the Lord? Bishop said that this is very important. What is behind the reason of that sort of work i am doing? The scripture above by Rev from Corinthians says it all. The works will be tested by fire. Fire burns! Will my works stand? Help me Lord.

Rev 14:13.....blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth; yeah, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their LABOURS; and their WORKS do follow them.

What sort of works will follow me? And what works will follow you? Brethren lets be wise. Lets prepare for the long eternity.

Ah, this message is a must listen for every Christian.
Back to top Go down
Pippa

Pippa

PostSubject: Re: What is your life (Msge of the month)   What is your life (Msge of the month) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:46 am

Eish....lovelessness disqualifies everything...BDHM
Wow, may we love everybody. This scripture came to mind as I was listening...Luke 6:27-28....but I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you. Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you...

I believe this is love. How can you pray for your enemies, do good to those who hate you etc....love will help you do all these. Because of Jesus may I live up to these scriptures otherwise the quantity and quality will be to waste. Love is the greatest of all!!
Back to top Go down
Pastor
Admin
Pastor

PostSubject: Re: What is your life (Msge of the month)   What is your life (Msge of the month) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:09 am

Very frightening.

That your works may be much and very great.
That your works may be of a very high quality.

Then a thief called 'Minus 1 Corinthians 13' silently steals all your rewards and sends you to hell..!

WHAT A SHOCK!!

....no patience, no forgiveness, no mercy, no compassion....will send us to hell no matter our other works!! EIGH!!

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient and is kind; love doesn 't envy. Love doesn' t brag, is not proud, 5 doesn 't behave itself inappropriately, doesn' t seek its own way, is not provoked, takes no account of evil; 6 doesn 't rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 8 Love never fails......

1 Corinthians 13:13
But now faith, hope, and love remain-- these three. The greatest of these is love.

We must not wait for an opportunity to show love. We must, instead, pursue every opportunity to show love. Your heaven depends on it!

God grace help us all. Amen.

Last edited by Pastor on Wed May 08, 2013 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noma30

Noma30

PostSubject: Re: What is your life (Msge of the month)   What is your life (Msge of the month) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:31 pm

This message is really wild ooo!!! Have really been going about this the wrong way...short life, long eternity!!! My life should be a preparation for the long eternity. I shall be held accountable for my works, quality and quantity......not how well I dressed, the job I did,the material things I acquired aww man!!! What have I done with the little that God has given me?
Have I brought anyone to Christ, mercy?! It's a wake up call for me!
Back to top Go down
Pippa

Pippa

PostSubject: Re: What is your life (Msge of the month)   What is your life (Msge of the month) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:50 pm

Just a scripture on love that encouraged me this morning and thought it will also help us even as we learn from this message.

'We must not wait for an opportunity to show love. Pursue the opportunity to show love'...I like that statement Rev!!!

Colossians 3:14 .....and above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfectness.
Don't fight anyone! The best revenge is happiness! Nothing drives people crazier than seeing someone living good and happy.

It's a decision one has to make or when I get to heaven the first statement will be 'minus 1 Corinthians 13'...
Back to top Go down
Pastor
Admin
Pastor

PostSubject: Re: What is your life (Msge of the month)   What is your life (Msge of the month) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:03 pm

Well said Pippa.

Vengeance is the Lord's:

Romans 12:19
Dear friends, never take revenge. Leave that to the righteous anger of God. For the Scriptures say, "I will take revenge; I will pay them back," says the LORD.

2 Timothy 4:14
Alexander the metalworker did me a great deal of harm. The Lord will repay him for what he has done.

Proverbs 20:22
Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait for the LORD, and he will avenge you.

Proverbs 24:29
Do not say, "I'll do to them as they have done to me; I'll pay them back for what they did."

Wow! May the grace help us!
Back to top Go down
Pastor
Admin
Pastor

PostSubject: Re: What is your life (Msge of the month)   What is your life (Msge of the month) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:52 pm

Assistant to a leader of 3 people! Eish!

We are sharing post!
Back to top Go down
Pippa

Pippa

PostSubject: Re: What is your life (Msge of the month)   What is your life (Msge of the month) EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:50 am

Shabaya!!!!
Bishop said it all!!May we be of thousands. In Jesus name.
Back to top Go down
3Samuel

PostSubject: Re: What is your life (Msge of the month)   What is your life (Msge of the month) EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:04 pm

I must say that it is rare that a message will make me review everything all at the same time - one of the most powerful messges - currently on part-four of the camp-set and it is very sobering aeysh! We must all make sure that our motives are also acceptable towards God - love (care & charity) is of course an essential reason for for the work of the kingdom it also compells God to intervene more in our life as it is his will and just not our works.
Back to top Go down
Pippa

Pippa

PostSubject: Re: What is your life (Msge of the month)   What is your life (Msge of the month) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:41 am

2 Timothy 2:1.... Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus...wow, instructions of a father to a son...develop what you are good at!!!BDHM
Back to top Go down
Pippa

Pippa

PostSubject: Re: What is your life (Msge of the month)   What is your life (Msge of the month) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:25 pm

Are we still on this message and sharing???? Where is everyone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your life (Msge of the month)   What is your life (Msge of the month) Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your life (Msge of the month)
Page 1 of 1